Mollie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mollie's Forum

Heyy everyone!! This is a forum that you can talk about almost anything. So enjoy, and i hope you chat with some of you in the future.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Name GAME!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Name GAME!! Empty
PostSubject: Name GAME!!   Name GAME!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:14 pm

ok here's the deal.... u post a short little 4 to 5 sentence paragraph about yourself... then u go to the person above u and from reading their paragraph u give them yer own special nick name.. have fun and BE NICE!!!!

Ex.

Hey I'm Mollie. I love animals and I'm going to work with them when i grow up. I'm 13. I love to skateboard and just have fun being with my friends. I'm retarded like hell and I'm proud of it! I'm also obsessed with the moon. Its just something about it that makes me just love it and stare at it every night!

SO READY, SET, GO!
Back to top Go down
http://anime.forumsmotion.com
iChrista

iChrista

Name GAME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name GAME!!   Name GAME!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:23 am

Heyy there x) I'm Christa. I was looking around for a forum and this was the only onee in English that I could find Very Happy. I love anime, but not exactly the shows. Just the drawings. I'm a pro when it comes to music and photo editing. I'm a pretty talented writer. (: <3
Back to top Go down

Name GAME!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mollie's Forum :: Stuff! :: GAMES!!-
Jump to: